A Challenge to Share Part C

©Vargas


Now that we have shosen the main picture for our sureal picture, we need to delete or mask the items that we do not need. Deleting objects we do not need cause a PERMANENT damage to the image you are working on. So make sure you duplicate the layer (Ctrl-J) before working on the image.


I used the eraser to delete unwanted parts off of the picture but, first I used a Polygonal Lasso to select the areas that I was about to delete. This option gives me more control on the eraser and prevents me from erasing good area.


I also used the CLONE command to cover up other areas that I needed enhanced or coverup. Also, I expanded the canvas to accomodate the image to make it look smaller and allow for more background.

Questions? Post them here or e-mail me cvargas3@peoplepc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always carry a camera, ANY KIND!!

Thank You!!!!

Glenwood Cemetery