A Challenge to Share Part B

©Vargas
©Vargas
(skyline & constellations are not mine)

I finally go the opportunity to find a some what decent building that I can utilize to make it look like an old little building. Obviously, you can get better results if you go to the country and old towns that might have much better examples than this one, but due to the time limtations and lack of travel on my part; at this time this picture will do.
Again, I am trying to show you how to work and get to a point where your own creativity can help and create your own fine art just like Ed Freeman's.
I will show you in the next posting of this article how to isolate the part you do not want to show in the filnal picture.
Get your Photoshop or Elements and let's go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always carry a camera, ANY KIND!!

Thank You!!!!

Glenwood Cemetery