A New Begining

I am always trying to find ways to communicate with people who love photography. I am always trying to find ways to share the vast photographic knowledge that exist out there. Yes, it is in many ways a futile exercise. Nonetheless, I have this enthusiasm to share with you things that interest me and that I think interest you as well.
As you know, I publish a quaterly e-magazine called PhotoTime.org and this will be a good complement to the e-magazine.
With this blog, I am expanding my circle and I will be sharing with you thisng that not only I am interested but you also. You will be able to post your questions or comments about subjects discussed in this blog.
Again, this is a try in an area that it has never been tried before. So, I hope you contribute and expand your circle of knowledge. Welcome and share your passion!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always carry a camera, ANY KIND!!

Thank You!!!!

A Challenge to Share Part D