The Canon Powershot G7


This point and shot camera is very specialized and it is not the "all solution camera." I have one and it has its limitations. I am not going to talk about all the technicalities but I am going to address my experiences shooting with this camera. I have the G6 which in many ways it has others features that did not come in the G7. As you know, not only megapixels are needed to get a great picture, optics and portability are other that make a point and shoot stand out. Canon Powershots are very weel known for their optics and features.

When I go shooting the first thing I notice is its shape. Its shape makes it hard to handle. When I am shooting around shot 200 the camera gets hot on the side of the battery. I will talk more tomorrow about other features. Here is a sample of the pictures it takes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always carry a camera, ANY KIND!!

Thank You!!!!

A Challenge to Share Part D